1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Snow-Ex 1075 Pivot Pro

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lynch & Sons Landscaping LLC, Sep 26, 2007.

1. I've got a snow-ex 1075 I'd like to sell. Used 1 season, works great. Includes the swing-away mount (must have). It is missing the lid as I forgot to strap it down at the end of the season last year and lost it. So figure in the price of a lid (i'm guessing $100?????)

As a bonus, it is equipped with the optional vibrator, which I found to be a must have even with bagged salt as I got a couple semi-wet bags that wouldn't spread without it.

The mounts are still on the truck, so it can be mounted and shown to work upon sale.

$850 O.B.O.

It comes with all wiring/controllers/screen/etc. I will pull everything out of the truck upon sale (will only take a few minutes).

2. Make Offer

Make a reasonable offer!
  3. bigdog

bigdog Junior Member

Hey., It sounds good if you still have it I would like to look at it. You can call me at 313-378-1352 Ask for Jim
  4. Signature lawns

Signature lawns Junior Member

Still for sale? Pictures?