1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE SkiDoo Blizzard 5500 Snowmobile in NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Jan 11, 2006.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

1980 SkiDoo Blizzard 5500 Snowmobile. Excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Runs great and starts on first pull. Only 2000 original miles, garage kept its entire life. Custom Purple Paint, Studded Track, many new and updated parts, ready to ride! Asking only $1200.

Trailer in excellent condition available with sled for additional $600. PM me or call 201-336-6860 if interested. Must be picked up in North Bergen NJ 07047.

2. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Hey could you give me a complete list of what you've got for sale and I'll give you a call and we can talk bussiness?
    -Ivan

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Call me at 201-336-6860, I have all kinds of stuff. I just lost my storage yard and have everything from a JetSki to a 16"Vee Bottom Boat and Trailer to Goodyear Workhorse tires. I can only list the Snow related stuff here so you will have to give me a call...

Steve

4. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

trailers?

Have anything along the lines of trailers that can be used for landscaping and or transporting a bobcat?

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a 1999 Doolittle 12 foot single axle open trailer for $1000, if you are interested PM me. It has rear drop down legs, ramp gate, brand new trailer tires, and a 5000lb axle and springs. It was built for hauling 2 custom motorcycles but it is essentially a landscape trailer, and has only 2 trips to Florida on it. Excellent condition, ready to go.

6. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Trailer

Got pics?

I'm primarily looking for a replacement trailer for the bobcat, as the older one's frame is cracked and I 86'd it.

The landscaping trailer is a secondaryy trailer and it's not as important as the replacement bobcat trailer I am in pretty urgent need of.

Send or post a pic though, Let me check it out.

Thanks

7. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

OK, I will try and get a pic of it...Let me know if you know anybody interested in the snowmobile, I need to make some room in my yard...

8. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

snowmobile

Get me a pic of it, I like my toys and we've got a place in Mass. Not that it ever snows anymore, espescially here on LI, but Mass gets a bit more than us... Shoot me pics of the snowmobile & trailer. I'll think about it...

DON'T hold off on another sale on my account, I'm just browsing as of this time.

9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Ok, I should get them by the weekend...