1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE Ski Doo Blizzard 5500 Snowmobile...Great for command unit at a plow job!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Dec 6, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a 1980 Ski Doo Blizzard 5500 Snowmobile that has only about 3000 miles on it and is in perfect running condition. It was used its whole life running around plow sites as a command vehicle (Charles, this makes it possible to post it here I hope!...please) so it is in excellent condition and ready for you to take it home. I had a major chassis rebuild last year with all new suspension, engine and drive train components. I just lost my yard space and am selling the machine for less than the parts I just invested in it. It runs like new and needs absolutely nothing. Only $1200 takes it, come down and take it home with you. Sorry, no pictures but feel free to come down and take a look. Unit must be picked up in North Bergen, NJ 07047 and I will help you load it. PM me if interested...

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Call me at 201-336-6860...

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Somebody make me an offer...