1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE Single Stage Gas Snowblower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Nov 29, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Murray Single Stage Gas Snowblower. This unit runs great, paddles in great shape, ready to work. Only $200.00 takes it! Must be picked up in North Bergen, NJ 07047. PM me if interested...

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey Jax,

What does this have to do with me selling my snowblower?

edit: relocated jax post: reason: unrelated to topic--Charles

3. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

sorry

plowman.
    sorry i stepped on your thread..i tried to go back and edit it to a different location.. but obviously i didn't know what i was doing...sorry again and good luck to you
    Jack

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

No big deal, I am only playin"...

5. ___H

___H Junior Member
    from SE PA

NJPlowman: Could you please shoot me an email. I'm interested in the blower, and have some questions for you regarding some of your other gear for sale. I tried to PM you with no luck..

My daytime/work address is jhunter@vm.state.nj.us

Home is jeffH@comcast.net

Or send me a message via AIM. My name on there is jeffHunner

Thanks.

6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Give me a call at during the day at 201-336-6860 and we can make some arrangements...

Steve