1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Sicard blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Oshkosh, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Hi, I am posting this for a friend.
    1970/71 Sicard BM1500 self contained snow blower,Rated at 1,500 tons per hour.
    Ford gas V8 chassie engine automatic trans,Cummins NTC 335 diesel blower motor.
    Machine just completely gone threw,new impeller,new glass,both engines and brakes fully serviced and ready to go.
    Just out of paint shop would be hard to find a cleaner machine.
    You wont believe this but the machine is in LA.Yes Louisiana!Started out life up here in the northeast.
    He is taking offers in the $10,000 range.I would say this is a bargin in the Colorado,Utah areas looking at prices out that way.If I remember correctly the machine only has 2,200 orig miles on it from new.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  2. kubotab7800

kubotab7800 Junior Member
    from NY

I wonder if this came from NYS DOT
  3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

As far as I know

As far as I know it was on an Airforce base then ended up here in Massachusetts working at a mall for a while before I ended up with it.
    then I sold it to Jeff who had plans to put it on his property in Utah but has since sold that property,so he has the blower and one of my old Bombardiers down in LA.he is hanging onto the Bombardier since it doesnt take up much room.

sicard lh side.jpg