1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by groundbreakers, Aug 5, 2009.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i have up for grabs a MEYER JUNIOR salt spreader it does fit into any 2inch reciever houseing .. holds 400 lbs of #1 rock salt ... i bought it 2 yrs ago ... used it 2 times for a driveway i did ... but dont need it anymore comes with controller and stand .... great unit ... motor only 2 yrs old .... i had to make up a wiring harness for it but everything works fine ... there is a light on the back that only comes on when spreader is turn on .... i prefer local pickup or delievery ... asking $600 ...

IMG_6099.jpg

IMG_6100.jpg

2. fire

fire Junior Member
    from Wi.

Do You still have salt spreader could you E mail me a pic on the control and ware you are in michigan
    I might to want to look at that

firefighter18@new.rr.com

3. groundbreakers

yah i will

4. groundbreakers

bump................

5. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

pm sent to ya Groundbreakers

6. groundbreakers

i will consider trade for about 4 pair of Whelen TIR3's in good shape ...

7. trucksareford42

trucksareford42 Member

Would you ship it to nj

8. groundbreakers

yah fine your payin freight cost ...

9. groundbreakers

bump ...... price drop ....... $500 .... spreader is in excellent condition ... controller worth $200 alone ...

10. timbow

timbow Junior Member

PM'd you.

Thanks.

Timbow

11. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

I have one of these been using it for years. Great little spreader. Very dependable since it's direct drive no tranny or belts to worry about.