1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For sale, pull plow, back blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HGT INC., Dec 8, 2010.

1. HGT INC.

HGT INC. Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a pull plow, back blade for sale. This is a unit that was manufactured by a local welding and fabricating shop in Grand Rapids, MI. The unit is 7 1/2 ' and in like new condition. The plow operates off the hydraulic system of your front plow. It has a small directional pump, located under the hood which controls the up and down control of the pull plow. The plow itself is mounted to a class three hitch with two additional receivers welded to it. Plow can be removed by removing three hitch pins. The unit works very well, going up and down quickly and smoothly. Reason for sale, no longer service residential drives contact Jerry @ Holden Green Turf, Troy,MI. (248)-828-0220. Complete package $1500.00

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Is there a cutting edge that bolts on and off?

3. HGT INC.

HGT INC. Senior Member
    from MI.

4. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Could you show some closer pictures of the bolt of cutting bar. I guess im not seeing it or understanding.

5. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

is this difficult to install? i am interested in it

6. HGT INC.

HGT INC. Senior Member
    from MI.

Send me a e-mail address.

7. HGT INC.

HGT INC. Senior Member
    from MI.

I'm not sure of your ?. To hook it up, slide the three receivers in and insert the pins and hook up the two hydraulic quick connects. About one minute.

To install on a new truck, probably about 4 to 5 hrs.

8. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

9. HGT INC.

HGT INC. Senior Member
    from MI.

Sold........