1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Prodigy Brake Controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Chris-R, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I have a very nice Prodigy brake controller for sale. It was in my GMC 2500HD and was fantastic when pulling my BIG toy hauler full of ATVs. The GMC is gone so I don't need the Prodigy anymore. It comes with two types of mounts, instructions, instructional DVD and a carrying bag. I think it sells for about $110 or so. Therefore, $50 sounds like a fair price plus shipping. PM me if interested. Here is a picture.

[​IMG]

2. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Just want to say i have this same one. It is the best brake controller i have ever used. Well worth the 50 bucks

3. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

sent you a pm

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Will take it please send post email address to send $$$$ to through paypal!!!!!!!

5. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Item is SOLD

6. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Thats didnt last to long. I knew it wouldnt at that price.

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

hahaha yep and im the new proud owner lol gonna put it to some serious use next year pulling my 18' landscape trailer.....coulda really used one this year.