1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gillgetter, Nov 3, 2005.

1. gillgetter

gillgetter Junior Member

I have two plows for sale.
    #1) Henneker 71/2' blade w/ pump. No controls or wirring. Does come with the frame mount I am told fits chevy trucks around the 2000 model year.
    This was a friends plow I am selling for him. He sold his truck and the wiring went with the truck. The blade is in good shape and the plow worked great when it was taken off. Price is $800.00

#2) 1996 Western 71/2' pro plow set-up. Off a 1995 Dodge ram. Plow comes with control, wiring and frame mount. Blade was repainted and would need a new cutting edge, otherwise it worked ok. One thing that is needed to be repaired is one spot needs to be welded. But its not a big deal, I talked to a welding shop and they said $75 to fix it. I don't have time to get this done.
    Price for complete set-up is $900

Plows are located approx. 20 miles south of grand Rapids, Mi