1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stillen, Aug 23, 2009.

1. stillen

stillen Senior Member

2006 fisher mm2 8 foot HD straight blade. This was my spare unit which only plowed a few times. It has the 3 wire system, has the regular rectangular lights, does not have the steel cutting edge. just see pics..... for the most part it lived in my garage until recently when i moved it out to make room for my jeep. It has the typical surface rust near the ribs, but i always kept it covered in yellow primer and always sprayed the unit down with oil to protect it, again see pics. Right now it sits outside my shed waiting for a new home. I'd like between $2600-$2800, or would consider a trade for a daniels pull plow, or even a ATV with 4x4 something i could move my landscape trailers around my yard with. Maybe even a real nice JD garden tractor, no lawn riders please..

key words fisher, snow, plow mm2

2. tiggare10

tiggare10 Junior Member

was this used with a jeep? I am looking for one for my 1997 Jeep Wrangler.
  3. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

2006 fisher mm2 8 foot HD straight blade.
  4. stillen

stillen Senior Member

sorry. this was not on a jeep. Although it weighs about as much as my 95 YJ....