1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For sale michigan 1998 chev 2500 diesel ext cab ext bed w/meyer 7.5

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by michpower, Dec 26, 2003.

1. michpower

michpower Junior Member

i have a 1998 chev 3/4 ton 4x4 ext cab ext bed 82k with meyer plow - silverado with full power,air,cruise,towing pkg, looking to get $17,000 have to get smaller 4x4 for some hard to get to driveways, this would be excellent for commercial or straight-away driveways. it is too hard to turn around in tight areas. plow is 3-4years old 7.5' with wings making clearing area 8.5'. plow was just installed this week, truck has never been used for plowing before now, biggest trailer ever pulled was 4x8. truck is hardly broken in with the 6.5 turbo diesel 4x4 only used 2-3 times a year and works great, call bill if interested 248-730-1426, will e-mail picks, i also have a fiberglass high back topper to anyone who purchases truck. like i said getting smaller 4x4 truck.

2. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

were in michigan are you located?

3. michpower

michpower Junior Member

Waterford Michigan