1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Meyers E-60 plow pump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jerry b., Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerry b.

jerry b. Member

I got a Meyers E-60 plow pump for sale. This pump was totally worked over in 2006 and is fresh and ready to make money. There is ZERO hours on this pump since the rebuild and has been stored indoors since. My new Meyers setup uses an E-57 pump so this one will has to go. I got a spare E-57 lined up for a back-up.

I do have the receipt of the work of the work done on this pump in 2006 and the parts replaced were: the seal kit, pump, ram, cylinder, pump motor, top cap, a "B" solenoid kit. The oil was flushed out of it and new oil was put into it and it was also put on a compression rack to make sure it was OK. Between parts and labor this set me back $617.22.

I also on my own replaced both the "A" and "C" solenoid and valves and also put a new "B' valve in it. About the only thing not done to this pump is a fresh paint job but I am not to worried about cosmetics. The pump is completely fresh and ready to make money. PM me if you are interested. I am asking $450 for this pump but will listen to all offers. This one is not a fixer-upper or a summer rebuild project. I have taken care of that already. I do have additional pictures I can post upon request.

I live in Walton Hills, Ohio. Walton Hills is a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio and is located in NE Ohio.

2. John from OH

John from OH Member

I'm intereseted in the pump. You don't have enough posts to PM. E-mail me at JMcDer7865@aol.com with a phone number so I can contact you.
  3. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

I'm also interested. call me and we can work this out 715 423 4427 Dan
  4. syzer

syzer Member

5. jerry b.

jerry b. Member

Hey guys, John from OH was the first to contact me so I am giving him first shot at it and is supposed to come and buy/pick up the pump on Tuesday (12-16) in the morning. If it falls through then I will post again here and let you guys know that it is still for sale.
  6. jerry b.

jerry b. Member

Plow pump sold to John in Ohio. Thank you everyone for your interest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.