1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for sale : meyers 8ft ez-mount. dodge 94-up. (pics attached)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sweetk30, Nov 6, 2008.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

my buddy has a dodge 98-99 ish 2500 cummins auto and he wants to sell his plow setup. no need for it for what he needs. its a good working plow unit.

meyers 8ft blade slight tweek in it from previus owner. who knows the story. ez-mount hookup system with e-60 pump and std lights not sabers and touch control pad all works fine.

he was looking to sell everything off truck and possible bolt on to your truck for small fee. but thats a big maybe if the deal is good and makes it worth it.

all orignal paint on plow might need a edge soon or run it this season and then get one. thats up to you.

please let him and me know what you will be willing to give for it. and it will be removed by me a mechanic for a living so no hack job removals and stuff will be labled for easy reinstall. thanks for your help and possible sale.

his zip code is 14845. and i have a video of it working in the shop to prove its good.

2. captfudd

captfudd Member

3. sweetk30

going to get pics this weekend for ya. i have a video of it working but its a BIG file so emails might be out of the question.

like i said good working unit and all parts included.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  4. BigLebowski

BigLebowski Junior Member

I'm not sure how to PM you, could you contact me?

5. sweetk30

click.username.of.person.you.want.to.pm.

drop.down.menu.will.show.private.meassage.

6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

cant PM until you have 10 posts

7. BigLebowski

That would explain it. Now if I only had something to say.

8. sweetk30

pics of setup.

joe m 002.jpg

joe m 001.jpg

joe m 003.jpg

joe m 004.jpg

joe m 005.jpg

9. sweetk30

more pics to look at

joe m 006.jpg

joe m 010.jpg

joe m 007.jpg

joe m 012.jpg

joe m 013.jpg

10. sweetk30

pics of the tweeked corner.

looks like someone at 1 time grabed somthing that didnt move. it tweeked it back just a little bit. its hard to see in the pic.

joe m 009.jpg

joe m 011.jpg

11. BigLebowski

OK. Contact me please. I hate to through my email out there, it always results in junk in the box.

12. sweetk30

you cant send or recive pm stuff till your count reches 10. so go post up a few coments on stuff you like in the pics threads and get in contact with me.

13. BigLebowski

Alright then. Use this email, it is one I don't use anymore. I will email you back via one I do use now.

fastmanuals@gmail.com

14. sweetk30

sent to you.

15. sweetk30

to the top for the weekend and then to ebay .