1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MOWER DOCTOR, Oct 5, 2000.

MOWER DOCTOR Junior Member

Hey guys, I have a Meyers 7.5 ft. commercial plow for sale.
    The plow was used for two seasons, and has been sitting in a garage for four years. I purchased the complete package new, for approx 11-1200$. Everything is there and ready to mount up and use. I went through a car wash, and told them to raise the blowers, but they didn't, and broke one of the headlights off. They said to bring them the bill and they would pay for them, and they did. So there is also a brand new wrap around style headlight set with harness.
    Two years after buying this I moved to Alabama, so no more snow. The plow is in Lombard Illinois (western suburbs of Chicago)at my inlaws house.
    If interested or have any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me at jswarf@bellsouth.net
    Thanks Jeff.