1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE - Meyers 600lb Tailgate Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Oct 30, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a Meyers Model 36000 Tailgate Spreader for sale. 600lb Capacity, good working condition, ready for the snow. $600.00 or best offer and it is yours. Lost my storage space so it must go ASAP. You must pick up in North Bergen, NJ 07047. Call me at 201-336-6860 if interested.

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

does it do both sand and salt ?

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have used it with salt but never sand. It might, I really don't know what the difference would be between salt and sand. You could contact meyers at their link above...thay would better be qualified to give you an answer. Just tell them it is model #36000.

4. lorentzlawnsnow

lorentzlawnsnow Senior Member

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

No pics, dont have a digital camera yet. Unit in great shape, motor works when hooked up to battery, no cracks or bad spots in body, what else can I say?

6. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Variable speed controller? I'm not too far from you.

7. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

No controller, I had it wired up to a 30amp On/Off switch.

8. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey Bad,

I might be able to find you a variable speed controller. I have a friend who has one and wants to swap me some stuff for it, so let me know if you are interested...