1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for sale meyer touch pad

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fireboy6413, Jan 7, 2012.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

My buddy has a meyer touch pad up for sale, as of when it was pulled from the trucked it was in working order, make an offer on it buyer pays shipping, I guess its an older one it has a yellow face. Let me know if you need pics.

2. fireboy6413

here is a picture of the controller

photo.jpg

3. exclusive

exclusive Member

$75 does that buy it

4. fireboy6413

75 will do where in nj are you.

5. fireboy6413

Bump for some offers

6. fireboy6413

Lets get this sold

7. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

pm sent....

8. fireboy6413

pm sent back to ya

9. chaparralsteve

chaparralsteve Junior Member

WILL THIS touch pad work with most meyer plows, mine is a bit older but in great condition, someone along the way of the trucks past has removed the plugs, and hard wired the controls into a recipe box, and put the switches on toggles, I personally cannot stand this set up, though it works, i am not happy with it, not to mention they wired the lights into the existing truck lights. Id like to replace the complete wiring harness from the plow into the truck. would you need some information off my plow let me know

10. fireboy6413

Im not sure to be honest, open a new thread in the meyers section someone here will know

11. fireboy6413

Bump for today