1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE Meyer Plow Mount Frame

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Nov 29, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Meyer Conventional Plow Mount Frame. This unit mounts to the front frame rails/horns and will fit just about anything with some very minor welding that any shop could do in about 15 minutes. Only $125.00 takes it. Must be picked up in North Begen, NJ 07047. PM me or call 201-336-6860 if interested...

Meyers Mount 2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Somebody take this home...

3. danny17

danny17 Member

is this still for sale?

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Yes, I still have it. Give me a call on my cell at 201-981-1218 if you are interested.

Steve

5. danny17

danny17 Member

shipping?

would you be willing to ship? seeing as it would be a long drive...i'll pay shipping.
    thanks,
    dan

6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I wouldn't even know where to start wit something that big and heavy. Take a day trip and come down and get it...Or you can make the arrangements to have a shipper come pick it up, whatever is easiest.