1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Meyer E-60 pump and Saber Lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KaTooM12503, Jan 12, 2006.

1. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

I am selling an E-60 pump and Saber Lights for a friend. The E-60 pump is a little over 4 years old. It was just rebuilt with all new gaskets and repainted, so the pump is practically brand new. The pump has never had any problems. He is also selling Saber lights, which are in great condition, but the one needs a mounting bolt. He is asking 450 o.b.o for the E-60, and 60 for lights. Will ship. You can contact him at 215-480-8671, email at bignorwegian53@yahoo.com, or reply to this post. His name is Jon.

2. danny17

danny17 Member

is that right?

$60 dollars for the saber lights? are they in good condition and is that all it needs just the mounting bolt? how new are they? im really interested and if it sounds good enough i'll give ya sixty bucks for sure.

3. danny17

danny17 Member

???????????????????

4. KaTooM12503

Yes the lights are in good working shape, they just have a few light scuffs on them from normal where. However, i know some dumb ass's attempted to steal his plow, so on the one light the adaptor is cut off, so i believe he had to hard wire it in. Other than that, all you would need is another mounting bolt, and clamp it back in the light.

5. danny17

danny17 Member

any pics?

if you can take some pics of the saber lights, it would be greatly appreciated. if i like what i see i will take them. if you need an email address to send them to mine is djtrudea@oakland.edu, or just post em on here.
    thanks for your time,
    dan

6. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Jon,I'm intrested in the lights as well...

7. KaTooM12503

I can send you picks as well, but danny17 has first dibs

8. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

9. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

E60 Pump

I'll give you $350 for the E60.

10. KaTooM12503

Give me a call 215-480-8671

11. danny17

danny17 Member

my email lately hasn't been working well...fixed it tho, did u send any pics yet?
    thanks,
    dan

12. KaTooM12503

yes pics were sent, was woundering why you didn't get back to me, i can send them again if you'd like

13. danny17

danny17 Member

sorry about that i was wondering the same thing, didn't get them. please re-send to djtrudea@oakland.edu.
    thanks again,
    dan

14. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Good doing business with you!

Check will be on it's way in the morning.

15. danny17

danny17 Member

please resend pics, or please post them here.
    thanks again,
    dan