1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Meyer 8ft and Meyer 9ft Connecticut

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BillyRgn, Sep 4, 2011.

1. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

For sale Meyer C-8 MDII mount off a 2000 GMC sierra 2500 (new body style) with. E-60H pump, other plow is a Meyer C-9 with the classic mount off a 2002 F-350 this has a E-60 pump. Both plows have cutting edges that were put on last season and used for 2 events. Everything you need, including all truck side equiptment. They both work and were used as front line equiptment and have plenty of life left in them, selling because I'm upgrading trucks. I also have some misc. spare parts. They are currently stuffed in the corner of my shop, if you are serious about purchasing I can get you some pictures. Looking for $2,000obo each I am located in hamden,ct

2. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

I am interested in the 8' plow but would the mount for the ford you have work for that plow? Also will every thing else for the ford work on a 2000 F250? If you could send some pictures also that would be great.

3. Mikemike0409

Mikemike0409 Junior Member

I'm intrested in the in either of the plows I have a 2005 Ford F550 that needs a plow if you could send me some pictures that would be great. Thanks

4. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Fordtruck661 I would think all the wiring would work but you might want to double check with a dealer, the mounting bracket for the truck I'm not sure about but those aren't to bad $ wise. The only thing is the 9ft classic mount on the ford has a different A frame (differnt truck side pins) and angel rams 12in vs 10in on the gmc's 8ft mdII you can swap them and that isn't a big deal, but the classic mount on the ford has the older style wire harness (3 colored wires and the pos/neg) where as the mdII on the gmc has the harness that is all worked into one plug. I'm sure you could modify it to work , but if you want to start swapping stuff you would have to take them both and do it yourself, at this point I don't really want to get into that myself.

5. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Fordtruck661 and mikemike0409, I will try to drag the plows out from under the shelves tonight and snap a few pictures. Also,all 4 of the 9 footers trip springs were replaced last year and both plows have those sharp looking night sabre lights as well as rubber snow defectors, which helps out immensely plowing lots with a real powdery snow

6. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

can you send me the pictures as well? I am on long island and am looking to get my f250 set up for the coming season

7. fordtruck661

from CT

Are you shure that the 8' has a MDII mount because Im not able to find that mount on their website and it says that the C-series had the EZ-Mount Plus?

8. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Both blades are C series C-8 C-9 the ez mount plus is the newer version of the mdII. Everything is identical except on mdII there are 2 holes for pins to connect the headgear to the truck for a total of 4 pins on the head gear where as the newer ez mount plus did away with the two lower pins and made a channel that the lower part of the headgear sits in

9. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

10. fordtruck661

from CT

11. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

here are the pictures, im gonna try to upload all of them

Ford Headgear (Classic).jpg

Ford Mount (Classic) 2.jpg

Ford Mount (Classic) 3.jpg

Ford Mount (classic).jpg

12. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

more pictures

Ford plugs 2.jpg

Ford plugs.jpg

GMC mount (MDII) 2.jpg

GMC Mount (MDII).jpg

13. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

more more pictures

GMC plug (mdII).jpg

MDII Headgear.jpg

Meyer C-8 MDII 2.jpg

Meyer C-8 MDII 3.jpg

14. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

again a few more

Meyer C-8 MDII 4.jpg

Meyer C-8 MDII.jpg

Meyer C-9 Classic A-Frame.jpg

Meyer C-9 Classic Front.jpg

15. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

only a few more

Meyer C-9 Classic Rear.jpg

Meyer Controler.jpg

Plows.jpg

16. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Bump to top

17. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Again 2,000 each for a complete 8 foot or 9 foot plow, all plow and truck side equiptment, wires, controller and also have extra genuine meyer fluid and some other misc parts that I will throw in, would also consider a trade for a newer exmark lazer 60 or 72 inch cut with under 700 hrs as long as it does not have a triton deck

18. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

To the top

19. fordtruck661

from CT

are you willing to put the wiring and mount for the ford with the 8' plow

20. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

i guess i could, i will just have to swap the a frame which isn't that big of a deal so it will work with the classic mount. So it would be wiring for the ford with the ford classic mount with the 8ft blade. If your serious about it let me know and i can get it ready