1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for sale Kubota 125's with 10-16 snow wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DellDoug, Apr 19, 2010.

1. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

3 2008 Kubota 125's with 10-16ft snow wings for sale. like new condition. Hours very between 250-325hrs. FOB toronto. please call for information 416 458 3300. I will post new pics in a few days. Asking $55000 Can/each

dell5.jpg

dell1.jpg

2. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I really want to play with the big boys and have a tractor, but Im just not there yet delldoug.
    tempting however, very tempting. I think one more year of my current operation and I might be able to expand. Nice setup you got there, Im sure its very productive.
    Good luck with the sale. Bump for a nice setup

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Wrong time of year for us to be making big purchases-esp those that will sit for 7 months.
    If they are still around in the fall I'll stop in to see them. Good luck with the sale in the meantime.

4. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Thanks Johnny,

I will keep everyone posted in this thread about how the sale is going. Maybe have one sold already. Have a great summer!!!!

5. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

The two machines that are still available are now at Ed Stewarts Equipment in Erin. You can still call us directly if you are interested. They are there for viewing purposes. Go and have a look if you like. Thanks Doug

6. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Few more Lots in my area and I'll be there. Very ...very...very tempted. Look as good up close. ( Looks like I can save on delivery too...lol. )

Saw them before I saw you here.

7. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Go have a look. They are exactly as pictured and in excellent condition. They are parked between the Case building and the New Holland building up on the hill. Dell Services stickers are still on them.

8. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

still for sale...thanks for looking.

9. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

One left if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking.

10. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Thanks and with some help from Plowsite all units have been sold. Thanks for looking!!

11. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Wow. Sold all 3 in one month, so much for that theory. Nice job, Doug

12. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

with the blades i think the price was right.

also good time to spend the money you just made especially if you were seasonal this year in this area.

did you buy something new delldoug?

13. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I was referring to myself and my situation and wasn't suggesting any type of "theory",

Its apparent someone else valued making that type of purchase this time of year..

FYI-the dealer where Doug dropped off the machines made a very intriguing proposition to me on the 2 remaining units last week, which I declined.

Congrats on the sale Doug.

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  14. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Money is so cheap to borrow right now that if you wanted/needed a machine like this and didn't have the cash the cost to borrow on a line of credit for 5 or 6 months is $500. Any how I'm glad there sold, makes my life a little easier as I was considering one.