1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale international dump w/plow and salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JOEC, Oct 18, 2010.

1. JOEC

JOEC Member

International dt 1700 great truck lots of power has a plow and salter all hyd controlled. She starts everytime and runs like a champ but needs a little make up. Great truck for the money trying here first 6000.00 or best offer.

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

does it have an allison auto in it?

3. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

You should know better.... PIC'S ...............

4. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Where are you in Illinois? And like said already, pics?

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

pics needed very interested for the right condition

6. JOEC

JOEC Member

Im still new to upload pics. But I can email you the pics send me a message at FIRSTGREEN@SBCGLOBAL.NET
    I'm located near ohare airport.

7. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

email sent (TCHI09)

8. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

pics pics pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

9. ARROWHEAD

ARROWHEAD Junior Member

10. JOEC

JOEC Member

Here's a pic isn't she a beauty !

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  11. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

is it auto, how many miles, whats the gvw?

12. JOEC

JOEC Member

Its a automatic, air breaks, and the mileage are around 123,000 the engine is a 9.0 diesal

13. ARROWHEAD

ARROWHEAD Junior Member

What is the gvw?

14. JOEC

JOEC Member

The gvw 28000# the model is a 1754 if anyone is interested everything works plow, salter, dump great truck just don't need it anymore.

15. ffej27

ffej27 Junior Member

More pics !!!!

16. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

Wish I knew 2 months ago, just had trailer worth of equipment shipped out of Mid West .
    Appears to be a good deal!

17. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

was that an I DOT truck? i just bought an 82 I DOT and the setup and other little things look alot like mine... good luck with the sale ,
    steve

18. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a good price, I just bought a '87, 2574, 6 wheel with a 7 speed, similiar spreader, western heavyweight, only has 15,000 though,. I paid just unnder 10.

19. JOEC

JOEC Member

I believe it was a idot truck just cause of the miles on it. I bought it five years ago and the truck when I say a tank I mean a tank. It starts everytime and that truck has some nuts. The only reason Im selling it because I just don't need it. I have enough in my fleet to handle what we do. The truck was repainted it was a blue I didn't feel blue was safe. So I painted her that green. Cab needs to be painted peeling but the inside was recently repaded and painted. If your interested come on out and drive her around I'm sure you'll want to buy it. But if your looking for a truck to use for a date you ain't gonna get laid with this truck.

20. JOEC

JOEC Member

Anybody ? I heard its snowing up north.