1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I finally took some pics of our truck thats for sale. Tons of new stuff (in an earlier post) PM me if interested and I will e-mail you with them.
  2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Still for sale! 94 F150 heavy half ton. New fenders and paint, brandnew E4OD tranny,new braking system from front to back(master cyl.pads,rotors,calipers,and all lines) New 3/4ton rear leafs and 3/4ton front coils with air bags. Newer 140amp altenator(2yrs old).Upper and lower ball joints(in June of 06) And a bunch more newer parts as well. I am selling it with a new Meyers plow 7.5 with Pro Wings,new mold board,poly snow deflector, newly rebuilt pump(middle of last season) brand new motor and seleniods, rebuilt rams last season and newer "a" frame and sector. Asking 6k OBO! This truck runs and looks LIKE NEW! There is no "fluff" when it comes to the description of this truck.
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I sent you a PM