1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I am selling my 94 F150 xlt heavy half ton- tons of new parts:
    Brand new E4OD tranny with perma-cool 1200cfm fan cooled tranny cooler (less than 3k on new tranny)
    New front fenders and paint job (a little over 1yr on paint)
    All new braking system-new calpier's,front rotors and pads,new rear wheel cylinder's and all new brake lines and master cylinder.
    New 3/4 rear leaf springs and shackles, new 3/4 front coil springs with air bags
    Newer radiator and water pump (3yrs old)
    New wiper motor and blades
    All new upper and lower ball joints
    New Meyer's 7.5 plow with Pro Wings (mold board, poly snow deflector,pump and motor-less than 3 months of plowing on it also a brand new touch pad contoler) "A" frame and sector 2yrs old
    many more new parts, all of these parts did not need replaced but where any ways
    09/07 PA inspection
    reason I am selling is we landed a big condo development and several other commercial accounts so I need a 8'2 V blade. I wish I found a truck like this when I was first looking!
    Looks and runs like new! I am asking $6400.00obo. PM me if you have any questions.