1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For sale ford f250 super duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fultz, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Fultz

Fultz Junior Member

I'm not in the snow plow industry, but I have a southern truck for sale. It is a 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty, Triton V10, quad cab, 4x4. I bought the truck to used around the farm and to assist in hauling because I was going to build a new house. The person I bought it from put in a motor that had 75,000 miles on it. Since then, we put about another 15,000 miles on the motor. The truck was performing great until the tranny went out. I bought another tranny to put in it, but that tranny was bad too. So since I purchased a house instead of building one, I am cutting my losses and I am going to sell the truck. I'm asking $3000. The truck is located in South Mississippi. If you're interested I will be glad to send you pictures and any other information you require. My email is fultzllc@bellsouth.net. Thanks for looking!
  2. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

still have this truck for sale? I'm really just interested in the motor if it's in good shape