1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Fisher MM1 Harness and Plow Frame

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by josh9410, Feb 26, 2008.

1. josh9410

josh9410 Member

For Sale:

Fisher MM1 Harness and Plow Frame. Came off of 1996 Dodge 2500. Mount is in good used condition, minor damage from torching bolts off of truck frame. Will Fit 94-02 Dodge trucks. Will email pics upon request

$300 For Both
    Call 989-370-5446

YARDICE Junior Member

Do you still have the plow mount for the dodge; and the wiring, does it comes withe the module.
  3. ShoreLineCT

ShoreLineCT Junior Member

Need MM2 wiring

Is the MM1 harness a 3 pin or 2 pin. From what I understand the 3 pin will work with the MM2. Am I correct? If so will you sell the wiring only. Thanks.

4. Riccas

Riccas Member

I am interested in the harness. I am hoping i can modify it to work with a 99 chevy. I guess the important part is the controller and all that jazz... i can get the lights to work.

Shoot me a PM but i dont check often, best to call me... 203-906-8675

All the best,
    -- Rick
  5. meinerie

meinerie Junior Member

How about the A frame? Do you have one for sale?