1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Fisher MM bracekts 93 S-10

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Flipper, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I have a set of brackets I just removed from an 1993 Chevy S-10 for a Fisher LD Minute Mount plow. All I have is the brackets, most of the hardware was reused. They are in good condition and appear straight, just a bit of surface rust.

Check out Fisher's website, tech section, for what other years the mounts will work. I am putting these up here first, before trying ebay. $75 plus shipping or you pick up zip code 06804. Most used setup are $150 and up and expect to pay over $300 for a new mount if you can find one.

I will take a picture today and be able to e-mail it. PM me with an e-mail address if interested.

2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Part number from Fisher is 7119

Ebay.jpg