1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for sale fisher minute mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnboy647, Mar 19, 2007.

1. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I have a fisher minute mount plow for sale. it is just the plow itself. No truckside mount or wiring or controller. I will try to post pics tommorrow. I would like to $1200 or best offer. Please call me anytime as that is the best way to get ahold of me 231 557 2077 thank you David

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Size? 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9?

3. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

Sorry it is 7.5 foot. possibly have a mount for an 88-98 chevy but not sure.

4. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

Well i am too stupid to figure out how to resize ppictures so i cant post any. I have a Wiring harness for an 87 chevy that i will include in this sale. i have a bracket that i started to make for my 93 chevy that i could also possibly include. The plow is in pretty decent shape it is probably 5 years old and never has been repainted or anything but has only been used on a few driveways. I am open to all offers so please call me at 231 557 2077. Thank you David

5. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Microsoft Paint in your Accessories will let you take a photo & resize it. You should have that on the PC