1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: fisher extreme v stainless 8.6

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NDG, Dec 31, 2009.

1. NDG

NDG Junior Member

i have a brand new 8.6 stainless stell v plow, never ended up needed it this year. i have never put fluid in it yet and has been stored in a garage. im looking to get 4100 for it. i never bought the mounts or wires for it yet, plow only. im located in rochester ny, and can deliver.

2. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

custom chopper trade for fisher

would you trade for a custom chopper rolling chassis.It needs motor/wiring/paint.I have over $10,000 inv in it.email ....kevink1973@yahoo.com

3. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Plow Pic

Hey send me some Pics to my e/mail I would like to see the plow. I might want to bye it I live in NJ. LouisLabracio@yahoo.com Thank you please get back to me>

4. NDG

NDG Junior Member

hey man if you say your coming dont not show up and not call or answer your phone

5. ecooke21

ecooke21 Junior Member

extreme v?

6. NDG

NDG Junior Member

yea stainless steel

7. Silverado_guy07

Silverado_guy07 Member

got your PM I'm interested.
    Going to speak to my landscape supplier tomorrow to figure out what its gonna cost me for wireing and truck mounts

8. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have all the wiring you need and a remote for the dash for the extreme v for $500 Brian 978-412-9008