1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Fisher 6 1/2 minute mount set up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Smush, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Smush

Smush Junior Member

Its a Fisher 6 1/2 minute mount set up. Does not come with push plates, control or harness. It is in excellent shape and fits most of the light trucks and suv's. Asking $1000 but make an offer. I am located in NY. Pictures to come. thanks
  2. audiopro12

audiopro12 Junior Member

i am still interested in the fisher plow can you send me some pics??
    also how hard do you think it would be for me to get the wiring and and controller plus the brackets needed???
    let me know
  3. Smush

Smush Junior Member

I am going to take some pictures and e-mail them to you in the next few days. The brackets and wiring and controller you can get for any fisher dealer in your area or you can get them off eBay. Which ever is best for you. Also what type a truck are you going to use the plow for I may be able to get you the complete set-up. PLMK, Thanks.
  4. Smush

Smush Junior Member