1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: Equipment and Toys

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Nov 10, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I lost some yard space and have to find a home for the following equipment and toys:

Meyers 7.5 Blade complete with A-frame, Trip Springs and Power Angle Cylinders...$200

Western 6.5 Blade complete with A-Frame, Trip Springs and Power Angle Cylinders...$275

Meyers 36000 600lb tailgate mounted Salt Spreader in good working condition...$600
    1982 Kawasaki 440 Jet Ski, runs great...$800

Murray single stage gas snowblower, runs great...$200

Meyers Font Mount Backet (conventional mount)...$125

Western Front Mount Bracket (conventional mount)...$125

Set of 4 Goodyear Workhorse 16 Inch Mud and Snow Tires (good condition)...$100

Set of 4 Mud and Snow Tires on GM 8 Lug 16.5 Rims (excellent condition)...$150

Everything must go, pick up in North Bergen NJ 07047 and we can help load. Call Steve at 201-336-6860 or send Private Message (PM) if interested.

edited by Charles, reason: Please, only Plow related items

2. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Got pics of the Meyer?

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Sorry, no digital camera yet. It has some minor surface rust (what doesn't in our business?), but it is in good overall condition. A steal for only $200.

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the meyer's mount fit.

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

itsgottobegreen,

I am not really sure what it came off of, it looks like it will fit just about any full size pick-up or SUV and possibly some mini pick-ups. The only thing you have to do is maybe adjust and weld the frame ears. It is the old style conventional mount where the pump and headlights stay on the the truck and you pull the two lower pins to remove the blade and A-frame.

6. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

look for some part number on it. If it will fit a 1987 chevy 2500. I will take it.

7. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

It should fit the 87 with no problem, that is the same trucks we use so the frame horn dimensions should be the same.. Like I said, it will fit almost everything, you just might have to move the tabs.

8. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Scratch the salt spreader...SOLD!

Everything else is still available, need the room so make me some offers! Everything must go...

9. markq

markq Member

tires

I'm interested in the mud/snow tires and rims set that you are selling.....what kind of rims are they...and what kind of tires(brand, size, rating, etc)

Thanks!!!

10. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Markq,

The tires are in my yard. I should be down there over the weekend, I will get the info and get back to you then.

Steve

11. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

i maybe intrested in the tires but i need to see pics of the tread before heading up there for them and making my offer

12. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I will try and get somebody to come down and take some pics of all the stuff this Sunday and I will get the pictures up during the week. I haven't really gotten into the cyberworld yet, just barley able to make a few posts on here! Hopefully we will have a good snow season here in Jersey and I can upgrade and add to my computer equipment. I guess I really need to get a digital camera, and I should probably upgrade this 386 computer too!

13. cj7taz

cj7taz Junior Member
    from NJ

where bouts is hudson county.. i am in need of a frame for a 95 f250.. for a meyers plow. i am from south jersey..

14. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Right on Routes 1&9 (or off of 16E on the NJ Turnpike) in North Bergen, 07047.

15. amarino

amarino Junior Member

I tried PM ing you but cant...Do you still have the tailgate spreader? Al 413-297-5064 or amarino222@hotmail.com

16. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Sorry Amorino,

The tailgate spreader has been sold.

17. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Here is a pic of the Western 6.5 Foot Plow, A-Frame and Power Angle Cylinders. Everything is in great shape, some surface rust but ready to go. Only $275.00 takes it. I will help you load it, must be picked up in North Begen, NJ 07047. PM me if interested...

Western.jpg

18. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Here is a pic of the Meyers 7.5 Foot Plow, A-Frame and Power Angle Cylinders. Everything is in good shape, some surface rust but ready to go. Only $200.00 takes it. I will help you load it, must be picked up in North Begen, NJ 07047. PM me if interested...

Meyers.jpg

19. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Here is a pic of the Western Conventional Plow Mount Frame. Only $125.00 takes it. Must be picked up in North Begen, NJ 07047. PM me if interested...

Western Mount.jpg

20. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Here is a pic of the Meyers Conventional Plow Mount Frame. Only $125.00 takes it. Must be picked up in North Begen, NJ 07047. PM me if interested...

Meyers Mount.jpg