1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Dodge 2500 Western Plow Parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LDA, Oct 16, 2005.

1. LDA

LDA Member

I have a used Ultramount to fit a 2003 Dodge 2500, everything but the bolts and reciever kit

I also have the whole truck side wiring harness to fit that truck, im not sure the headlight style, but i can find out if anyone is interested.

contact me to work out a price --on here or through email at lipjghs2002@yahoo.com

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

So this is just the mount that bolts to the truck?

3. LDA

LDA Member

Yes just the mount, it came off an 03 dodge 2500 and i have a chevy 1500 so i had to get a different mount.

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I have an '04 Dodge 2500. How much? I assume it will fit my truck.

5. LDA

LDA Member

Yes i believe it will, $280 for the mount plus the cost to ship. Do you need the wire harness kit i have also? let me know. You can email me your address and i will calculate the shipping cost. If you want to see some pics let me know too and i can post some. Lipjghs2002@yahoo.com

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

LDA I wrote you an email regarding these parts. I might need the wiring harness too, but I'll let you know. Thanks

7. LDA

LDA Member

Got your email, ill get you some pics as soon as i can.

8. LDA

LDA Member

Banksy

Here are the pics of the mount and a couple of the harness. I would really like to get rid of this stuff. 280+shipping for the mount, and if you need the harness too we can work something out. Let me know

Adam

MVC-011S.JPG

MVC-012S.JPG

MVC-013S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

MVC-007S.JPG

9. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

LDA,

PM me with you #, kinda got screwed on deal and need a harness if yours is still available.

Jeff

10. LDA

LDA Member

Jeff

Send me an email at lipjghs2002@yahoo.com

I cant use the PM service yet for some reason, dont think i have enough posts or something.

I still have the harness everything for the truck side, make me an offer.

Adam

11. LDA

LDA Member

Jeff

Still need that harness?? Still got it, let me know

12. Crash935

Yeah, check your email.

13. LDA

LDA Member

jeff

any news on that harness??

14. Crash935

Yeah, dont have one at the shop so i called the boys up north were everything came from, they cant find one either so were going to stop by the western dealer here and get one. I dont know if we will be able to meet yet by/or this weekend, still havent gotten anything off of the plow for you yet. did you get a chance to take the harness off your plow yet?

15. LDA

LDA Member

i have everything for the truckside sitiing downstairs, the headlight kit is still on the plow, i forgot if we had to switch those too, let me know.

This if you get everything straightened around by next week that would be fine, ill be workin all weekend so it would prolly not be a good time for me to come meet ya.

16. Crash935

I'm thinking it might be beter to just pull the harness', looked at his lights and bolts are a little rusty. Will try to get some breakaway on the and see what happens.

17. LDA

LDA Member

well just let me know.

DO you know anyone interested in the mount for the truck??

18. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

Mount and wiring for truck (dodge)

I sent you an email, and just realized you have the wiring too. I would like both if they are available.Ceck your email from Appearance Plus