1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE Complete Western 6.5 Plow Setup UNDER $1000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Dec 19, 2005.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a Western 6.5 Foot Plow Setup in excellent condition for sale for only $985.00. The setup includes a Western Conventional Mount that would fit ANY Mini to Mid Size Pick-up or SUV, Plow Lights, Western Pump, 6.5 Blade Assembly with A-Frame, Springs and Power Angle Cylinders, and Cutting Edge. It is ready to go, just add a little wiring and a joystick and you are ready to plow. Unit can be picked up in North Bergen, NJ 07047 and I will help load. PM me if interested, I lost my yard space and this unit must go!
  2. tuckerman

tuckerman Junior Member

Got any Pics NJ Plowman? How old is it?
  3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I don't know the exact age, but it hasn't had much use. I bought it from a homeowner who just did his driveway with it. I was going to use it on a mini truck for a sidewalk vehicle, but I never bought the mini truck and just lost my storage yard so now it has to go. See the attached thread for a picture. I will sell the blade assembly with a-frame and power angle cylinders seperate for only $275 if you are interested. PM me if you have any questions...