1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Complete 99+ up Ford F350 Superduty Western Unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jdilliplane1, Sep 19, 2011.

1. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

ok selling my setup complete as dealer was interested that I traded it in to. F350 mount off my 2000, two unimount controllers, handheld and joystick, and 7'6" plow, painted new last year and serviced. Looking for 2250 for total setup.

2. cutbetterthanyo

cutbetterthanyo Senior Member

Intrested in a trade? I have a crew cab long bed 1 ton srw chevy its a 88 or 90 can't remember.I was going to try to get 3k for it. But maybe we could work something out if interested. Can u put up some pics of your setup.

3. AAJay

AAJay Junior Member

Intrested lets talk.

4. jdilliplane1

pm me for more info. Pics are on my cell 215 266 9277

5. cutbetterthanyo

cutbetterthanyo Senior Member

me or AAjay? or both

6. jdilliplane1

no trades, sorry. Need money for down payment on new plow.

7. KCsnowman

KCsnowman Member
    from Kansas

Do you have any handheld controllers for straight blade western, Im interested.

8. jdilliplane1

I do have a joystick and handheld. I'm waiting to see if buyer wants everything or just one.