1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale box Fuel Aux Tank

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firefighting4u, Jan 7, 2009.

1. firefighting4u

firefighting4u Junior Member

I have for sale a box mounted extra fuel storage tank, I had it installed in my 2004 superduty 6.0 Diesel. I used it as a aux tank it worked great. I have the hoses, gauge, solenoid and switch for it. I am selling it because I have the back rack with a flush mount truxedo cover and it does not fit under the cover so I am getting rid of it I cannot remember how many gallons it held I think it was around 90 gallons. it does not leak or anything and nothing is wrong with it I thought about keeping it and putting it into another truck but I don't think it will work to well in the dump truck either. I am taking serious offers on this thing we all know what they are worth. I am in eastern Iowa and will be going to Minn this weekend weather permitting to pick a truck up and could deliver as far as Rochester Minn or Chicago Ill as I am there alot but pickup is always preferred.

082.jpg

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

How Much?

Do you have a pump?

3. firefighting4u

pump no I had it on a switch that just switched the valves and used the pump off the motor. and I am gonna take best reasonable offer

4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

I am interested

Can you PM me?

5. K&N Snow

K&N Snow Member

i would be interested also
    Call me at 402 202 8547

6. firefighting4u

PM sent and ill call ya later on today K&N

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Interested if I had a price. Would like it delivered, can meet on I-80 or I-90 somewhere Near IN/Chic. PM me with price please.

8. firefighting4u

Pm sent Got! I know alot of you are asking about a price bt I really dont know what to ask I had it since new and I even looked at ebay to see what these things are going for and sold for and realize I could easily sell it on there but I hate the hassle of trying to sell something on ebay and hoping the winning bidder will actually go through with the transaction. So I thought I would post it here first and then maybe thedieselstop.com but I doubt I will. so please no bashing me when I say this but 200.00 sounds fair to me.

9. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

Is the tank aluminum or stainless?

10. firefighting4u

tank is stainless

11. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

what are the dimensions?