1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Boss Snow Plow Decals

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crow5716, Dec 15, 2011.

1. crow5716

crow5716 Junior Member

I have 2 of them left that never ended up on my plows.

$30 for each decal. Buy 1 or 2

Ready to apply white cut vinyl decal.

Dimensions: 22" x 8.35"

Local pickup can be arranged or shipping can be calculated and cost will be billed through paypal.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/2753415279.html

[​IMG]

-crow

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Good luck with the sale

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol You can go on the boss website and get plow decals for free. Just email their sales dept and tell them you need decals for your plow.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Yep we just redid a 9'er (long story) called and they sent a complete set the only part was they put them in an envelope and folded the big BOSS in half which ended up not being a big deal

5. crow5716

crow5716 Junior Member

Oh... Well I wish I would have known that before I had decals made up. Sucky

-crow

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

If ya dont know now ya know.

7. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

FYI.....Meyer and western will do the same. Just in case anyone needs them.

8. crow5716

crow5716 Junior Member

Well in a little defense I painted my plow and it wasn't the original Boss red. So I didn't want to stick a rectangular red sticker with the Boss logo on it because the 2 different reds wouldn't match.. So that's why I had white cut vinyl decals made up. Throw some clear coat over the whole thing and they aren't going anywhere. And you can stick them over any color plow. If I paint my truck black I might paint the whole plow black next year and still have a Boss decal with black behind it then instead. I guess I'll just hold on to them unless down the road anyone else is interested in them.

-crow

9. elecblu

elecblu Member

You might also want to watch trying to sell a patented logo without proper authorization.