1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for sale boss 8 ft v box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowguy01, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I am selling my boss 8 ft v box it is in need of repair the guy working for us backed in to a pole with the shute and bent it and broke some bolts the motor is a 13.5 hp brigs in good working condition the carb is brand new the box it self is in good shape not rot or holes the chain is good. brand new bearings on the spinner shaft good control box. If someone had a v box that rusted out and has a good shute or wants to work on this one to make is good. cheap 600.00 for it come and get it I went out and got another sperader. Pm me and i can answer and questions on it. we are in erie pa so if you would like to look at it feel free. good clutch also

2. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I will take pixs tomarrow and post

3. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

here are a couple of pictures of the spreader the 2nd one is of the damaged shute. please pm me if intrested in the spreader.

100_0766.jpg

100_0769.jpg

4. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I got a email from a guy who has a short shute for a boss spreader he would sell it for 100.00 + shipping so if any one is intrested in it let me know,

5. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

any one want a good parts spreader or one to fix cheap Going to go on ebay soon.parting it out

6. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

bump .................................

7. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

where is erie

8. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

pa my zip code is 16510

9. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

is there a controller and any wiring that goes with this?

10. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

ya controller and wiring go with it.

11. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I also have a 18 hp roper garden tractor 6 speed High and low range for sale with a front mount snowblower 600.00 for it and the spreader is down to 500.00 need to get rid of this stuff in my way.

12. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

Do you have a way of loading it into my Truck? And I would be interested in the short chute you mentioned a guy had for $100.00.

13. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Ya I can load it in a truck for ya and all I have for the shute is the guys email let me know thanks

14. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

right now on ebay there is a ss shoot for 150 with only 17 hours left on it You probably could fab that one to work Not sure but it is brand new

15. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Does anyone know why they stopped making Boss V boxes?

16. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

they sold to monroe spreader

17. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

bump Lots of pm I can load it for you 500.00

18. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

Is the spreader still available? If so, is it possible to post more pictures of the damage so If I decide to come after it I will know exactly what it needs? I possibly will make arrangements for this weekend barring no big storm hits.
    Thanks

19. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

what is your email so i can send you the pics to that I am free this weekend.

20. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

My email is tigerstriping@centurytel.net.
    I am trying to find on the web a manual that shows a parts list and part numbers. Do you have anything like that?