1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: BOSS 8.2V RT-II STEEL Cutting edges

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TLS, Jan 11, 2006.

1. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

I had the other thread started which had listed both sets of edges....The one set has sold, so I figured rather than confuse things, I'd list these edges seperately.

They are a set of slightly used STEEL edges for a BOSS 8.2V RT-II plow.

They have less than 1/2" worn off of them. (One SE PA winter!)

I have them listed HERE on eBay.

I know there are still a LOT of these RT-II plows out there. With a NEW set of steel edges running well over $100 from your BOSS dealer, these slightly used edges will be a good deal for someone wanting to save some money.

2. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

I forgot the picture....sorry!

1-5-060015.jpg

3. payton

payton Senior Member

how much shipped to 46217?

4. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

The auction has a flat shipping and handling charge of $65

Remember these are HEAVY!

5. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Just wanted to let you guys know, that this auction ends tomorrow night around this time.

Still going pretty cheap for a set of edges with a lot of life left in them.

6. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Of all the RT-II BOSS's out there, only ONE guy wants a set of near new steel edges? I thought there would be a bidding war going on.