1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Blizzard 860HD Plow Like New Used 1 Time

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TNT Lawncare, Jan 4, 2007.

1. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I bought a newer truck which happens to be a 1/2 ton and need a smaller plow. These plows are every bit of $4500 to $5000 depending on your dealer. I want $3300 for this one. I also maybe willing to work out some sort of trade for a smaller one (7.5'). The mount for this is for older chevys as it is coming off of an 87'.

DSC00381_640x480.jpg

DSC00382_640x480.jpg

DSC00384_640x480.jpg

DSC00385_640x480.jpg

DSC00383_640x480.jpg

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I hate to tell you but I paid under $3000 for mine installed. I can post a pic of the receipt. It was 2895.00 installed which also included the rubber deflector. And yes, it was the same plow 860 HD.

plow00054.jpg

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Is it too big for your accounts or your truck? If you think it's too big for that truck, put some heavier springs and Timbrens on it, add ballast and plow away. You've got enough truck there to handle that plow.

4. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I have a smaller truck than the one in the pic. It is too big for the truck and I refuse to beat the crap out of my truck with something that is too heavy for it, timbrens or not. Also, Metro, sounds like you got one hell of a deal to me. My local dealer sells the 760LT for $3800 installed.

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Shouldn't be beating on it. I have a Boss 8'2" on a '96 Dodge half ton. No more front end issues with that one than any of my other trucks.

I'm seeing 770#'s for the Boss 8'2" and 765 for the 860 HD.

JMO

6. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Yeah...they're about $3100 installed here too. Hope you get someone to bite. Looks in good shape. But, for $100 more, you could buy a new one.

7. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I think when I do sell this, I am going to Detroit or Cleveland to buy my new one. I have also emailed Blizzard to see if my local dealer is screwing me or what. Thanks for your input guys. I do appreciate it.

8. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

No problem. It's very clean looking, you'll be able to sell it soon, I'm sure. Looks like you took care of it.

Indiana might be a different price level or the dealers around here are just starving. Take care.

9. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

Still have this for sale. $2500. I will deliver up to 100 miles free of charge, further for a price.

10. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

You still have the truck for sale? How much for both truck and plow?

11. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I was really wanting to get $4000 for this. I must tell you that I did have to use this to plow the other night so now the plow has been used twice. Truck did fine. Runs a bit warm when driving at higher speeds with the plow on but runs normal temp when plowing.

12. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

What 1/2 ton truck did you buy?

13. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

2001 GMC Sierra Extended Cab Z71

14. lyfsvr1

lyfsvr1 Junior Member

you still have the plow?

15. lyfsvr1

lyfsvr1 Junior Member

16. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I still have this plow for sale. The first $2200 takes it. This plow is practically brand new. I have sold the truck it was on and have no way to move it. I need to sell this asap.

17. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Hey I PM you

18. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Do you still have the truck side mounts,

controls etc. etc.

Thanks,

Tim

19. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

Yes, it comes with the mount and wiring and all.

20. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Hey did you check your PM? Are you still looking to trade?