1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For sale Blizzard 720lt for Jeep yj $2100

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EWD, Mar 15, 2010.

Tags:
  1. EWD

EWD Junior Member

I have a blizzard 720lt plow with mount for Jeep Wrangler yj (1987-95). It also has a polar edge on it and the steal edge is unused. The plow was only used one season 2 winters ago and has been kept inside and washed after each use . It is in Amherst NY and is on craigslist for buffalo. I'm asking $2100 for the plow. Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Guys this is the best price I have seen on a plow for a jeep. Wish it was for sale fall when I bought my Blizzard. If you need a plow for a jeep you better jump on this on it won't last long.

Mike

3. karrar0079

karrar0079 Junior Member

still for sale?

4. EWD

EWD Junior Member

Yes it is still for sale.

5. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

let me know when the price drops, I know it isn't bad, but I hate to tell you I have paid less.

6. c0ke

c0ke Junior Member
    from canada

Still for sale? I am located in Toronto area though.

7. Pristine PM ltd

It is a good price, and worth the drive. If you need side plates, let me know.

8. oizer

oizer Junior Member

will it fit gmc sanoma?

9. Pristine PM ltd

with a new mount and side plates it will. Probably in the 600 range.

10. c0ke

c0ke Junior Member
    from canada

I have a kubota rtv and I want to put a plow on it. I know I need the mount, but do I need these side plates? Or will that come with the mount?

11. c0ke

c0ke Junior Member
    from canada

SOLD. I bought it. Thanks!!

But he still has the Jeep mount for it I believe. Dont know if he wants to sell that.