1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for sale atv with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rick4wd, Dec 29, 2010.

1. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

07 kymco mxu 500 w/swisher plow needs a tune up $1200 or bro can e-mail pics

2. ColvinsPS

ColvinsPS Member

3. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Where are u located (dosent show on my ipod) and please send me pics too... rusty_keg_3@yahoo.com thanks

4. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

it may not be till tuesday iam off from work and when get home its dark
    iam in new hampshire

5. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

rick, very interested. please shoot me some pics asap. cmsstoneworks@hotmail.com

Im up in North Conway and the area Ice climbing every couple weekends and could pick her up

6. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

07 kymco mxu 500 w/swisher plow needs a tune up won't start. front can use front plastic no winch for it brunt out. $1200 or bro can e-mail pics

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  7. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

8. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

link above pics udated

9. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

10. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

needs battry and sparkplug right side needs fender trim it had both lights on it when it went in the shop for maintace. gone when i got it back winch was a cheap one.[/U][/I][/B]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  11. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

for sale or possible trade pm with trade and pics. 07 kymco mxu 500 w/swisher plow needs battry and spark plug right side needs fender trim. it had both lights on it when it went in the shop for maintace. gone when i got it back winch was a cheap one.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  12. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

tommarrow iam going to change the spark plug and start it and make video of it runnig

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Rick, I am still interested in this thing. Any way to arrange shipping? I don't even know where we'd begin. Also, what are you looking to get on trade?

14. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

no cant ship sorry

15. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

video up on link below

16. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

got-h20 like a utv

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

The vid looks good. I need just something for walks vs a snowblower. I have 2 places with walks around the entire buildings and it takes about 2.5 hours to do. Something like this would save me a couple hours. I know it's nothing spectacular but that's all I need.

I'm going to look into shipping. Maybe I can arrange someone to pick it up.

Do you accept paypal? Unless maybe they'll do some sort of COD.

18. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

Look into U-ship, i've had a few things transported through that.

19. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks. Actually Dfdsuperduty just told me to look there. I set up an account, so far the lowest bid is $450. Seemed a little steep, but maybe not too bad I guess. I get bigger pickups and stuff shipped from Dallas for $5-600 so that's kindof what I based it on.

20. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

it just sold maybe