1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Assorted Fisher Plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Big Dog D, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

I have 2, 9ft Fishers w/SnoFoils(1 decent shape, 1 rough), 1 8ft fisher with snow-foil in excellent shape, and 1, 7.5 ft. in good shape. All are blades only, they have been spares that I have held onto but now that I have upgraded to mostly the M/C series most are not need now. PM me for more info and or pics.

Plows.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

could i buy just the 8ft snowfoil from you for my blade? if so how much woudl you want for it

3. Big Dog D

I'll sell you the foil for the same $ as the plow & foil. :) Come on you know you need a spare, hell this one is probably better than the one you are currently using!

4. MidnightPlowing

MidnightPlowing Junior Member

Used fisher plow frame for a 2002 Ford F250 Super Duty

Would you have a used fisher plow frame for a 2002 Ford F250 Super Duty? If not, could you tell me where I might find one? e-mail me at cjf@chenangony.net

5. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Be nice to mike, Ill pick out a good one for him. How much you looking for the 7.5 or the 8? I want one for my tractor.
    James

6. Big Dog D

I don't and I don't. Sorry I couldn't help you.

7. Big Dog D

I was being nice!!! I was trying to be funny but it is tougher to do with out the emotioncons.

Why don,t you buy the 8 and if it's going on a tractor you won't need the foil and you can sell it to Mike!

What kind/size tractor? The 7.5 and 8 footers are both in good shape. One of the 9 footers would probably be a good choice if the tractor can handle it.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2006
  8. jglandscaping

Its a 35hp New Holland. I prefer the 7.5' because its all driveways I will doing. What are the prices you are looking to get for either one? Cash talks...bull ***** walks ;-)....PS...I know you were just messin with Mike, hes the young one, gotta have fun with em'
    James

9. jglandscaping

Im still interested in buying a plow, how much are you asking for?? Im interested in the 7 1/2 ft'er
    James

PS- Not having smiley faces sucks!!!

10. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

I shot ya a PM Big dog...

and hey James..whats up...
    -A.J. Stark

11. Big Dog D

Found both of your PMs today and answered both. FYI

12. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member