1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Able 2 Led Beacon

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by groundbreakers, Jan 3, 2009.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

I have up for grabs a Able 2 Led Beacon ... used for 1 year ... i ended up cutting of the cigar cord .... still have the cigar cord ...... the only thats wrong is for some reason ... when you apply juice for power it just stays on w/ no flashing...so i figure the flasher must of blown up or sumtin last year .. so i just simply hooked up one of my spare led ballast to it .. and presto instant flash patterns .. i believe its still under warranty still have original reciept.... so i figured $50 bucks takes it ... i bought it for $110 w/ tax ... i prefer local pickup but if shipping is required i will ship it ... other than that .. excellent shape ...

IMG_5267.jpg

2. groundbreakers

Bump......

3. groundbreakers

bump .... plus i have made a correction to the above statement ... i have fixed the light so it does have multiple flash pattern unlike the original flash pattern that it came set with .... and it also has a longer cigar cord with on/off switch ... soo yes it does work ... i would like to get $50.00 plus shipping .. or if you wanna meet fine with me .. just PM me .. thanks ..

4. groundbreakers

bump ..... this light was only used 2 times .....

5. groundbreakers

still available

6. groundbreakers

bump ..... one more time ..... still have it ... great deal ..... flat rate shipping $10.00