1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: '97 Dodge Ram Ext Cab 2500 4X4 w/8' bed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mattk, Dec 6, 2005.

1. mattk

mattk Junior Member

I have got my truck for sale and trying to get rid of it fast. I am asking $9000.00 OBO. I am located near Dayton, Ohio. The truck has 110,000 miles on and runs great. It has the 360 motor gas. Truck runs great and is in good shape. The picture on here shows a snow plow but that is not included in the price. If you were interested in the plow w/the truck make me an offer for both of them togther. If you email me I can get you more info and pics if you want them. Email: keller9431@aol.com.

Thanks,

Matt

Dodge Ram.jpg

2. mattk

mattk Junior Member

I have not been able to edit this post so I am replying to it because I have lowered the price so I can hopefully sell this truck fast. The new price is $8000.00 OBO. If anyone is interested I am up for a reasonable offer.

Thanks,

Matt