1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: '89 Chevy K1500 W/Meyers (OH)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rollsroyce1999, Sep 19, 2005.

1. rollsroyce1999

rollsroyce1999 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I hate to do it, but the time has come to sell my '89 K1500 Short Bed. The truck has new tires as well as new exhaust from the manifolds back. I just rebuilt the E-47 pump last winter. The plow blade is starting to rust but the frame is in good condition. The truck has always been perfect for driveways, gas stations and anywhere that is hard to maneuver. The truck does have the typical rust (bottom of doors and bed sides), but it is still very presentable. The truck has been very reliable, I have never been stuck or stranded and I have lots of good camping memories with it also.

I am asking 2800 obo and I am in the Akron OH area. I have some family in South Eastern OH also, so anyone interested in that area please feel free to contact me.

My email is rollsroyce1999@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Dan

2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any pics?

3. rollsroyce1999

rollsroyce1999 Junior Member
    from Ohio

reply to (do you have any pics)

Sorry, I need to scan some pics. I will find my most recent pictures tonight and see if Kinko's or OfficeMax can put them on a disk for me.