1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 85 Bronco

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by captfudd, Nov 9, 2005.

1. captfudd

captfudd Member

For Sale ...

1985 Ford Bronco w/Meyers plow frame & modified plow lights, no plow or motor.

This truck is in decent shape for it's age I have used for the last 2 years and it has yet to let me down. I frquently drive it to and from work and had down to the Jersey shore in September.

It has a 1990 302 engine, Auto Trans, Manual Hubs, No A/C but the heat works fine ... sometimes to damn good. Power Windows & Locks. It has a 6 inch lift on it so there is not much front end sag when the plow is on. (yet to bottom out)

This is a great truck for somone who needs it, I am replacing the starter hopefully this weekend and then she'll be buzzing around again. It will need passenger side exhaust work(muffler and tail pipe) and is due for an oil change soon

I'll take offers when I see one I like I'll contact you.

Sorry I do not have a pictures but I will work on it and see if I can.

Truck is located in Delaware County PA - 10 minutes west of PHL Airport/I-95
  2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

C'mon. Don't do this song and dance. How much?
  3. captfudd

captfudd Member

$1500.00 Obo
  4. captfudd

captfudd Member

? Anyone ?
  5. little pat

little pat Member

Check your pm I sent Wednesday