1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: 8' X 16' Enclosed Trailer - Joliet, IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fire_n_Ice, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

I am selling a 2007 8'X16' Enclosed trailer. I will post actual pictures ASAP. The trailer is lettered for landscaping. Comes with a truck tool box that is mounted inside the front of the trailer. It has a locking man door on the side. 14K capacity. Drop down tail gate has a dove tail. All LED lights. It has electronic trailer trailer brakes as well. Trailer is in great condition, I am only selling it because I am selling off my landscaping business.
  2. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

subscribing for pics
  3. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

Pics/price ????
  4. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

pics and price please
  5. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

Sorry, I copy and pasted the info not realizing it didn't have the price listed. I have it listed for $4,200. Sorry about the crappy cellphone pic. I will take more pics on Sunday after I get all of the equipment taken out and clean it out. Let me know if you have any other questions.

6. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

That logo and phone number is easily changed out for little $$ through the company I used.
  7. snowbelt5

snowbelt5 Member

how much are these trailers new now? I paid $4200brand new with tax for my 8x 16 haulmark about 7 years ago.
  8. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

I paid about $5,600 for it almost three years ago