1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: 8 ft Flat bed in Binghamton, NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bterry, Sep 12, 2007.

1. bterry

bterry Senior Member

8 foot long flat bed that was on a single rear wheel F350 pickup. It's in very good condition with new oak floor put in two years ago (it's been sitting for one year). Will have pics soon. Can deliver, ship, or load.

Asking $750.

2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I am very interested!!! I have been looking for one for a few months now. I will need one before nov.

Send some pics
    Bossman

3. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Pics......

Flatbed001.jpg

Flatbed002.jpg

Flatbed003.jpg

4. bterry

bterry Senior Member

...if only it would dump...

I also have the hoist for it. It is frozen up, but some heat and some mechanical advantage (force it!) on it will surely free it up. It will need some welding done as I had to cut the cylinder mounting plate off with a torch. The cylinder, valve, and hydraulic tank, are also included. The bed and hoist were once together, but I separated them when I put it on my truck and never used the hoist.

Hoist001.jpg

Hoist002.jpg

5. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

What year ford is this off ?

6. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Sorry about that - it was on an 87, I'm sure it will fit just fine on newer trucks as well.

7. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

how much for just the hoist unit? i will pick it up if its good.

8. bterry

bterry Senior Member

It'll be cheap if the flatbed goes without it, otherwise it costs the same as the bed, and comes with a free flatbed :)
    Seriously though, give me a few weeks to sell the whole thing, then it'll go cheap. I gotta get rid of some iron....