1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: 8' Fisher MM2 Very Good Condition

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Doakster, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Up for sale, Fisher 8' Minute Mount 2, Used only for personal use, plowed around 40 times total with this plow, newer cutting edge, does not include push plates, can include truck harness for 99-04 Ford Superduty if buyer wants it.

Buyer is to arrange pickup/delivery. I would consider delivering but I have no way of loading it on my trailer. Selling only because I have upgraded to an extremeV
    Asking $3300 Contact info 207-344-8103 Or Reply/PM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I mean no disrespect, as it's obviously a well-kept plow. The paint, all but the Fisher splatter, appears flawless, but I don't think in a month of Sundays you're gonna get what you're looking to get, even with EVERYTHING. Best of luck though

3. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

I figured that, that's why I'm Asking 3300, I'm open to offers,

4. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

To the Top

5. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Drop it into the mid 2's & you will unload it. Noone's paying 3300 when you can get a new one installed for 4k complete

6. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

I'm open to offers on this plow....who wants to make one?

7. bdavis

bdavis Member

Ill give you 2000 for the plow and all the on truck parts....if interested I can meet you in the kittery area tomorrow...where are you located? 978-412-9008

8. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

As I said before I will be selling everything but the push plates, those are staying on my truck, and I probably won't be taking anything less than $2500, I will be be waiting in the next few months to see what I have for interest. But right now $2000 is too low, but thanks for the offer.

And also I'm located in Augusta, about 2 and a half hour ride from Kittery.

9. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

actually 3500 complete here in boston/ cash and carry

10. Indy

Indy Senior Member

it is clean, similar feeling on the price tho, heres your bump! Good luck

11. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

I realize I'm not going to get what I'm asked for on here, but I have had some semi serious interest locally, in another 3-4weeks when a cold snap picks up we'll see what happens, I'm pretty sure I can get 2600-2900 locally.

12. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

well. the only bid on here is already more than i would pay. i was thinking 1500.
    dont need the push plates though.
    bump for you and good luck also.