1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

for sale 7.5 western Mark III and Myers salt preader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by a100rinchhead, Jan 16, 2009.

1. a100rinchhead

a100rinchhead Junior Member

I have a 7.5 ft Western Mark III full set up with a Myers hitch mount salt spreader I think its rated for 400+lb I know I have had 300lb in it and it wasn’t full I have used it several times this year with no problems what so ever but I have decided to quit plowing because I just cant keep up with it and working 40+ at my day job. I live in Belpre OH 45714 The blade has surface rust but no holes at all and has been well maintained with no leaks or slop. I just stripped down the motor and put new lead bolts on the salt spreader last week and oiled it up. Every thing is in full working order and good shape I will be posting pics tomorrow as soon as I can. If you’re interested you can reach me at (740)440-0204 mon-fri 4pm-10pm or sat 8am-10pm and sun noon-10pm eastern time

Thank you for looking

Rick Scott

2. a100rinchhead

3. a100rinchhead

SOLD thank you