1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: 7.5' Pro Plus Ultra Mount & '03 Dodge Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MrSweet88, Oct 14, 2005.

1. MrSweet88

MrSweet88 Junior Member

I have a 7.5' Pro Plus plow and Ultra mounts for sale. I used it only 1 year and is in excellent condition. Right now it is hooked to a '03 Dodge Ram 2500.
    So I have all of the equipment to hook it up to any new Dodge.

I am also trying to sell the Dodge also. It is an 03' Ram 2500 Quad Cab V10. It is Metallic Grey and has 56,000 Miles. If you want them both I will work a very good deal. I would be willing to split up the plow and truck also. If you are interested please e-mail me at: brian.strasser@amana.com or call me at 319-662-9525.

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

How much for the whole plow setup? I assume that it will bolt right up to my '04 Dodge 2500. I am in Raleigh NC, thats a distance, but if you have any ideas let me know.

3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Could you post pics of the plow?

William

4. jggarrettllc

jggarrettllc Junior Member

how much for the plow?